Click on the login button below to access our Accreditation System.
Each Programme (Club, Network, Region or Home Country) that wishes to be involved in any Special Olympics activity must annually accredit and register its members to:
- be part of this national network
- have access to the Special Olympics competition pathway
- be covered by insurance (coaching and competition)
- benefit from the resources and support offered (local and national)
The documents on this section of our resources will help you to understand and to maintain accreditation with Special Olympics GB.
- Our National Programme (Stucture)
- Special Olympics GB National Articles of Association (Constitution)
- Staff Organisational Chart 2016
- Getting Started - Accreditation
- Accessing your Accreditation Form
- Keeping your Accreditation Form up to date
In addition to the documents on this page, you can find Duties & Responsibilities for each of the Steering Group and National Council roles that are required in order to accredit to Special Olympics Great Britain by clicking here.
The following are required to be signed and adopted by your Steering Group or National Council (depending on your accreditation type), in order to accredit to Special Olympics Great Britain each year.
- Regional Governance Agreement - England 2017
- Club (Branch) Governance Agreement - England 2017
- Network (Branch) Governance Agreement - England 2017
- Network - Partner Organisation Charter - England 2017
- Club (Associate) Charter - England 2017
- Home Country (Scotland) Constitution - Scotland 2017 - COMING SOON
- Region (Branch) Governance Agreement - Scotland 2017 - COMING SOON
- Region - Partner Organisation Charter - Scotland 2017 - COMING SOON
- Region (Associate) Charter - Scotland 2017 - COMING SOON
Wales / Cymru